Lead-Based Paint Management
Pinnacle offers services to cover all aspects of lead-based paint management. These services follow the latest regulations and all personnel maintain appropriate certification and licenses. The services include:
- Structure inspection using the requirements set forth by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA).
- Risk Assessments using the requirements set forth by HUD’s Guidelines for the Evaluation and Control of Lead-Based Paint Hazards in Housing.
- Lead Hazard Abatement response action designs which maintains the owner’s budget as well as ensuring the well-being of those potentially exposed.
- Project Management and oversight of abatement jobs and response actions including daily monitoring of airborne concentrations of lead.
- Training and awareness seminars designed to meet OSHA’s requirement for employees potentially exposed to lead.